Mi-One Maintenance guide
We recommend cleaning your Mi-ONE tank and airflow pieces when you switch to a new juice flavor, or after changing to a new coil. Regular maintenance will ensure the best experience with the Mi-ONE.
Power off your Mi-ONE device by clicking the power button rapidly five times, tell the LED light flashes. Now you are ready to start your process of disassembling the Mi-ONE. Unscrew the airflow and remove it from the tank, then unscrew the coil from the chimney. After, you will want to turn your Mi-ONE upside down to remove any excess E-Liquid from inside of the tank. Have a couple napkins handy to avoid E-Liquid from dripping onto the fire button.
- SV Tip/Trick. Try to clean your Mi-ONE when your tank has little to low E-liquid left, to avoid wasting E-liquid.
Follow the steps below to properly clean your Mi-One tank:
- Apply a small amount of water to a napkin so that it is damp, then twist your napkin to fit into the tank reservoir.
- SV Tip/Trick. A small amount of rubbing alcohol can be applied to the napkin to deep cleanse any left behind flavor from your E-liquid.
- Head over to a sink and put the faucet on a very low. Make sure the water barely drips. Then, carefully fill your tank halfway with water. Caution: Do not get the power button or charging port submerged in water.
- Place your finger over the tank reservoir to shake the water around the inside of the tank.
- Use a dry napkin to dry the inside of the tank.
Follow the steps below to properly clean your Mi-One airflow:
- Head to a nearby sink.
- Turn on the faucet and make sure the water is on and low water flow pressure.
- Rinse the airflow thoroughly without a coil or drip tip attached.
- Let the water run into the middle chamber where the drip tip is normally located.
- Since the coil will be removed the water will run straight throughout from the bottom of the chimney.
- Take the airflow out of the stream of water
- With a dry napkin, soak up any water left on the airflow piece.
Once all the steps above are completed, you are ready to prime a new coil and can start reassembling your Mi-ONE for use!