The Mi-pod 2.0 is a new revolutionary design combining luxury materials and user-inspired ergonomics. The slim profile uses a high-density custom made 1200mAh built-in battery for maximum battery life. The new laser-cut mesh coil pods feature our patented OAS system (Oil and Air Separated) with no leaking, longer coil life and incredible flavor production that is combined with the Mi-Pod 2.0’s ultra-sensitive airflow switch for both MTL and DTL vaping. This beautiful device was meticulously crafted to bring you an entirely new and upgraded vaping experience that enhances the entire sensory experience. Additionally, the Mi-pod 2.0 comes with an auto draw function, 4 stage power indicator LEDs, an easy on/off switch and a micro-USB port, all created to make it the most convenient to charge, use and enjoy.
PLEASE READ THE USER MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING.
- Power Mode: Full-Power Output
- Maximum Current: 3.5A
- Cartridge Resistance Range: 0.8ohm Mesh Coil
- Battery: Built-in 1200mAh Square High-Drain Lithium Battery
- Output Voltage: 3.1V -3.7V
- Power Display: 4 White LED Lights
- Working Mode: Auto Switch & ON/OFF Button
- The first innovative dual air flow design, Oil and Air Separated, top flow, no leaking
- Compact size and big battery capacity (1200mAh and 2mL E-Juice Capacity)
- Replaceable Cartridge (Refillable)
- Auto Switch & On/Off Button
- Power Display: 4 White LED Lights
- 8 Seconds Cut Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Overcharge protection
- Over discharge protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Over Heating Protection (PCBA Temperature)
HOW TO USE
- E-Juice Filling: Take out the cartridge and open the cover, inject directly into the
chambered slot and put the cover back (Refillable Cartridges)
- Install: Put the filled cartridge into the Mi-pod body properly.(Open tab on the curved body side)
- On/Off Flip the on/off Switch up to turn on, LED lights aluminate battery power level for 3 seconds. To turn off flip the on/off switch down, no LED lights will aluminate.
- Vaping: Start to inhale, the side power level LED lights will slowly go on and off on each inhale.
Remove the pod from the Mi-Pod 2.0 Device before charging.
Simply charge the Mi-Pod 2.0 by connecting it with a 1 AMP wall adapter via Micro-USB cable supplied in kit. The white LED is lighting and showing the current power status. During the charging duration, the LED lights will change. When the Mi-Pod 2.0 is charging, you will get solid lights and flashing lights. 4 LED Flashes mean voltage lower than 3.2V. The Bottom LED is on, and the other 3 LED flash, means low battery 3.2V-3.55V. The bottom 2 LED lights are on, and top 2 LED lights are flashing, means half battery 3.55-3.8V. The bottom 3 LED lights are on and the Top 1 LED light flashes, the battery is ¾ full 3.8-4.05V. 4 LED are on and keeps lighting, the battery is above 4.05V. When the Mi-Pod 2.0 is fully charged 4.15V, the LED light will flash 8 times and will turn off. If the Mi-pod 2.0 is fully charged when plugging in to the wall charge the White 4 LED Light will flash 8 times to indicate the Mi-pod 2.0 is fully charged. ONLY CHARGE THE MI-POD 2.0 DEVICE WITH 1AMP WALL CHARGERS AND THE SUPPLIED MICRO-USB CABLE. INDOOR CHARGING ONLY.
LED Power Display:
4 LED Lights On 4.05-4.2V-------------Full Battery
3 LED Lights On 3.8-4.05V ------------3/4 Battery
2 LED Lights On 3.55-3.8V ------------Half Battery
1 LED Light On Lower than 3.55----Low Battery
White LED Light Flashes 8 times: ------------Low Voltage Protection
Over Using (Seconds Cut Off)
White LED Light Flashing 3Times: ------------Short Circuit Protection
Low Resistance Protection
White LED Light Flashes 5 times: ------------Overtime Puffs
White LED Light Flashes 4 times and turns off: ------------Fully charged Mi-pod 2.0
PLEASE READ THE USER MANUAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING:
- This product is not intended for persons under the age of 21 years, non-smokers, pregnant or breast-feeding women, persons at risk of heart disease, persona with hypertension and diabetes, or anyone taking medication for depression or asthma, persons who are sensitive to nicotine.
- This product contains small parts, please keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from high temperature or moist and excessively cold environments.
- Please dispose properly.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device.
CAUTIONS - IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
- If using this device with e-liquids containing nicotine, always read the safety instructions from the e-liquid manufacturer that accompany the e-liquids.
- Nicotine is an addictive chemical. Do not use nicotine containing liquids if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid e-liquid with nicotine coming in contact with skin. Should nicotine containing e-liquid come in contact with skin, wash affected area immediately.
- If at any time you are feeling ill from exposure to liquid nicotine or from using this product in conjunction with nicotine containing e-liquids, discontinue use and call the Poison Control Center at 800-222-1222.
CAUTIONS - IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
- Please turn off the device when it is not in use.
- Do Not leave the charging device unattended.
- Do not drop, throw or abuse your device, which may cause damage.
- Please use the USB charger your device came with properly charging with
1AMP wall charger.
- Keep away from water and any flammable gas or liquid.
- Do not expose the device to direct sunlight, dust, moisture or mechanical shock.
- Do not expose the device to extreme temperature. (Recommended temperature range: -10~60OC/14~140OF while using and -10~45OC/14~113OF while storing).
- Battery Recycling: The product battery should not be treated as household waste, instead, it should be handed over to the applicable battery collection point for recycling.
- Only have your device repaired by Mi-One® Brands; do not attempt to repair the device by yourself as damage or personal injury may occur.
- Should you experience any adverse effects from using this product, please visit https://mipod.com/pages/vapevigil
Warranty period is 180 days from date of purchase by the end users. Please consult with Mi-One® Brands directly or your Mi-One Brands® distributors on warranty or return policy details. Mi-One® Brands reserves the right of final decision in all warranty cases, Mi-One® Brands may interpret and revise the content of this warranty terms. For more warranty or return policy information, please visit the official website mipod.com. Contact Customer Service online at https://mipod.com via live chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org also by phone (800) 768-9982
Get in touch with Mi-One® Brands
Customer Service Hours:
Mon - Fri 8AM - 5PM (AZT)
Email us at email@example.com
Call us at 1-800-768-9982